Welcome to the FGF Organisation web site, with customers all over the world, who rely on the distribution, consolidation and re-manufacturing services provided by FGF - not a bad performance for a company that began life as small mill furnishers, employing three staff in the centre of Birmingham, United Kingdom.
FGF (Continental) Ltd, was established 50 years ago to meet the export and import needs for overseas customers and also UK-Import/ Export houses.
With the facility to offer a, "One Stop Shop", and a service to load containers to full economical capacity, FGF (Continental) Ltd, now has various world-wide customers and have undertaken various international projects in Caribbean, Canada, Australia, Greece, Nigeria, USA, India, Oman, Pyrenees, etc. offering a Door to Door service, or DDU, FOB and Ex Works prices.
FGF (Continental) Ltd was created to fill the gap in the distribution chain, providing world-wide delivery of components to the engineering and building industries and offering a specialist re-manufacturing facility to match products to the individual needs of customers.
Whilst this service was developing FGF very quickly identified the need for a specialist fabricator and distributor of high performance cladding materials, who could supply cut to size panels and associated systems to the construction industry. This proves to be a substantial growth area for the company and with continued investment has resulted in FGF being the leading supplier in HPC materials.
In recent years, we have also taken on our unique Adhesive system, which is a general purpose contact adhesive because it is portable it is easy to handle and also apply in various applications.
This success has been greatly enhanced by the comprehensive service offered at each of the FGF branches. FGF specialize in the following facilities:
- UK Delivery / Export /Import facility
- Consolidation service for the complete range, which means that freight rates are considerably reduced
- An efficient and friendly response from our experienced sales staff
- A “one stop shop”, for Engineering, Industrial and Building material
- Estimating from panel lists, B.O.Q.’s or drawings, including computer optimization of panel sizes and quantities to improve wastage on projects
- Large warehouse facilities at all our branches
- Comprehensive cutting / fabrication / bonding facilities, offering support on fast track projects
- Construction market
- Full technical backup and on some product ranges, Architectural design / CAD facilities
- Stock a broad range of products, insulation, boards, fire protection, roofing, high temp insulation and many many more
- Recommendations on Regional and National specialist fixing companies, who would be prepared to offer supply and fix prices on projects
- Extensive range of fire protection, engineering and insulation supplies